Wednesday, April 27, 2016

IA Update

Hi all,

A reminder that students will be taking their Exponential Functions unit test on Tuesday, May 3. Students will get a review packet for this test in class on the block day. I've also attached a link below if your student needs another copy.

I will be out of school Thursday, April 28 and Friday, April 29. Students will watch a video on a chromebook ("Intro to Square Root Functions") and take notes on their own paper. From there they will have independent practice time and will end class with an exit slip.

Exponential Functions Review Packet (due Tuesday, May 3)

I've encouraged students to email me if they have any questions while I am gone or over the weekend. Please feel free to contact me as well with any questions or concerns.

Thank you!
Ms. Miller