Monday, November 30, 2015

Update Monday, November 30

Hi all,

Just a reminder that I will be holding make-up conferences this Thursday, December 3 from 4-7pm. This will be in the library at Edgewood. I was unable to make conferences before Thanksgiving because I was out of town.

Intermediate Algebra
We reviewed all 3 ways to solve a system of equations in class today. Students were supposed to have completed the book work for Holt 6.1, 6.2, and 6.3 by today. I have updated this in the grade book- a lot of students are missing 1 or 2 of the assignments. The test for this unit will be next Monday, December 7 so it is important that students get this missing work taken care of quickly.

Students had a short assignment to complete tonight (it is due tomorrow). It is a worksheet with 10 problems on it. They were given time to start on it in class.

As usual, I am after school Tuesday and Thursday this week. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Thanks!