Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Welcome to Ms. Miller's Website!

Welcome! My name is Ms. Miller and I will be teaching Intermediate Algebra and 7+ Investigations this year. Last year I taught the same classes and the spring before that I spent time doing intervention work with 6th-8th grade students. I received my Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Minnesota and my Teaching License from the College of St. Scholastica.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This webpage is a great resource to see what we did in class this week, what homework was, a copy of the syllabus, and any upcoming assessments. The IA Videos tab is where you will go to find any videos and resources that are being used for instruction. The Announcements tab will be regularly updated with what was covered in class that week. New posts will go up multiple times every week so please check back regularly! You can also reach me by phone or email with any questions or concerns. I am looking forward to a wonderful year!